Our new work integrated learning program aims to create 750 placements across Canada by August of 2022. Rural Roots facilitates matches between employers of all types and undergraduate students across Canada.
WIL Benefits for Businesses
WIL placements offer employers an opportunity to lighten current workloads, help complete projects on the backburner, or transform your digital and communication spaces. Work with a student to:
- Engage the future workforce and showcase the benefits of working in your industry, sector, community, or organization. Recruiting students can reduce future hiring costs and help you source competent, motivated talent.
- Enhance your human resource and operational capacity. Students can help you sustain operations, diversify your revenue, refine products and services, or reach new audiences.
- Access fresh and innovative perspectives and practices, the latest trends in technology and communication, or emerging research and best practices to help you achieve your business goals.
To read RDN's full announcement of the WIL program, click here.
How to apply:
Are you ready to work with students? Visit the Rural Roots landing page on Riipen to sign up and start your journey.
Then, simply follow these steps to begin:
- Fill out the contact form
- Complete your full profile on Riipen
- Watch our onboarding videos and read the Riipen Tips & Tricks guide
- Post your project
- Browse institutions and their courses
- Send requests to educators and have conversations
- Make a match